Front-end developer (HTML & CSS)
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for frontend development related tasks.
• Develop new features in a scalable and reusable way.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Act on front-end bugs raised by the QA team.
• Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Less and Sass.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience developing dynamic and responsive webpages.
• Detail-orientated with good analytical skills.
• Team-player with good communication skills.
• Proactive and motivated to succeed.
• Working level in English
Nice to have:
Experience working in .NET MVC projects.
• Experience in gaming industry
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the office
• 25 days of vacation
• Flexible Home office policy
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Office location – 1 min far from a metro station