Location – Portugal (Remote)
The objective of this role is to join our dev team and creating some highly sophisticated programs for our different brands. You will be based in Portugal and working closely with the dev team. Our methodology is to train you on all the company brands for you to be able to actively contribute to whatever project is ongoing and to have impact on the business with your dev skills. The role is full remote, although we can have presential meetings once in a while, so we can better know each other and celebrate our achievements. We expect you to be a .NET enthusiast. Does it sound good? Get in touch and let’s have a first chat! We’d love to talk to you and show what we’re doing and know how you can help us to achieve our goals.
What you will be doing:
• Implement designs following industry’s best practices and coding standards; maintain and support mission- critical applications as necessary
• Ensure the business requirements and related artifacts effectively; model the customer’s requirements; use best practices to create design models from the requirements
• Work closely with other teams (e.g. QA, DevOps and configuration management, end-users) to release high-quality software: create test requirements and ensure sufficient unit test coverage
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, write well-designed, testable and efficient code
• Participate in team improvement activities and initiatives to improve process and product quality in pursuit of excellence
• Complete project documentation on assignments as required (i.e. noting status, risks, progress, and effort)
• Integrate with our team, with a proactive profile, good communication and relationship with teams.
• Mentor and assist in training of new team members
Desired skills & experience:
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem solving skills and ability to maintain legacy code.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least 5 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
• At least 3 years of experience in Web applications development
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL development and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol and MS IIS.
• Good understanding of HTML 5
• Good spoken and written English – at least B1
• Knowledge of SQL Databases, .Net Core and Angular 9.
• Knowledge of Dependency injection, xUnit, Moq, DDD & TDD
• Experience on Azure (preferable)
• Experience working in agile development environment
• Competitive remuneration
• 22 days of vacation
• Full remote policy
• Dynamic and friendly work environment