Senior .NET WEB Developer (MVC)
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
• Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for development related
• Develop web software projects based on ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
• Participate in the development of life cycles of software products
• Design and create optimized and high-performance database backend
• Test newly developed features before pushing them to the QA team
• Act on backend-end bugs raised by the QA team
• Participate in the regular code-reviews and project architecture meetings
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem solving skills and ability to maintain legacy code.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least 5 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
• At least 3 years of experience in Web applications development
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL development and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol and MS IIS.
• Good understanding of HTML 5
• Team-player with positive attitude
• Ability to work in highly dynamic environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the team
• Self-organised and self-motivated
• Good spoken and written English – at least B1
• Experience with GIT and Atlassian products.
• Experience in the Gaming industry
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the office
• 25 days of vacation
• Flexible Home office policy
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Office location – 1 min far from a metro station