Senior .NET WEB Developer (Web team)
Looking for new challenges? You might be the person we are looking for!
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem solving skills and ability to maintain legacy code.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least 5 years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework or .NET Core applications with C#
• At least 3 years of experience in Web applications development
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6 and NHibernate.
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
• Knowledge of SQL server and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTML 5
• Team-player with positive attitude
• Positive person
• Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with the team
• Self-organised and self-motivated
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good spoken and written English
• Experience with third party integrations.
• Experience with GIT and Atlassian products.
• Experience in the Gaming industry
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the office
• 25 days of vacation
• Flexible Home office policy
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
• An environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Office location – 1 min far from a metro station